* The most accurate way is to look for the correct bulb information in your vehicle owners manual
* Check the bulb # on your stock bulb
* Search for your vehicle in Year/Make/Model search engine on our website. Search by Year, Make, Model or Sub-Model and Qualifier (type of headlamp/fog lamp) your vehicle came with. The search result will show you the LED bulb available for replacement for that vehicle.
Read more here: How to find the right bulb # that goes into my vehicle?
* Recommended for use in turn signal light
* No load resistor needed to fix hyper flashing
* Highest lumen output in the market
* Recommended for any tail light, brake light, back-up light, interior or courtesy light.
* Best value for the money
* Not recommend to be used for turn signal upgrades that will require a CANbus fix
Read more detailed information here: Product Choice Guide for Mini Bulbs
Load resistor harnesses are generally required when a user chooses to upgrade the stock turn signal bulb to an LED unit. Hyper flashing normally occurs when the flasher relay cannot detect the power draw going to the turn signal. With the SMART series LED bulbs, load resistors are generally not needed when performing turn signal upgrades.
One of the best resources for installers to find updated information on installation and technical data is in our SUPPORT CENTER.
There you will find the Installation Instructions and Trouble Shooting Guide
We also have the Knowledge Base that provides you with the latest technology developments in the LED lighting industry.